Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Jacksonville in Denver next week - Highest Point Spread ever

Next week Jax is in Denver, and they are projecting the line to open at -26.5 The record is 27, and I imagine that this line will move to at least 28.5 by game time.

So I have a question for the bettors out there - is there a spread for this game that's too high to take? Would you lay 34.5 on Denver here? 42?

PokerOwned Pro
    I'm not sure how I would bet this one. Do you think Denver will pull Manning with a substantial lead or go for the TD record? I'm torn on this one but the way they are playing and the jags lack of, well everything, I think you kind of have to bet the overs.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    In the NFL the points are much more valuable as there is no incentive to run up the score, unlike college.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Denver will cover and win by 40 + and it will still go over

Quote Originally Posted by parrothead82 View Post
    Denver will cover and win by 40 + and it will still go over
    See this is what I think...even if Osweiler plays the entire 4th quarter. They might cover 28 by the half

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by scooster34 View Post
    I'm not sure how I would bet this one. Do you think Denver will pull Manning with a substantial lead or go for the TD record? I'm torn on this one but the way they are playing and the jags lack of, well everything, I think you kind of have to bet the overs.
    do you watch football? name 1 time peyton manning has ever allowed a coaching staff to pull him out of the game? you cant. he wont come out of a game. the only bad thing about this spread is once they hit 4th qtr itll be a run game. so you gotta ask yourself what will the score be at end of 3rd qtr? denver might put up 3-10 in 4th

that point spread is crazy!!!!!!

PokerOwned Master
    i think Denver will cover big time there just clicking so good right now