Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61662.61

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Its Tebow Time.

I was so happy for tebow during this game. After all the haters especially in the media gave him no credit for anything. And how its the D that is winning the games and he would lose if he had to score over 20 pts. Well in this game the D was pretty soft on alot of 3rd downs giving up so many 3rd and longs. But Tebow managed to keep them in the game.

He was slinging the ball today. I didnt see anything about him today that i would think he cant play QB. And there was also the 3rd and long when he was rushed up the middle and the pass rusher got his hands on him but he span out and went to the right and landed a perfect pass but it was called back for a illegal hands penalty.

Im sure his critics are gonna find something to complain about. But haters gonna hate.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Tim Tebow is my Hero!!!! Beat them Bears next week - The bears Pathetic 2nd string QB is one big LOSER!!!!!

PokerOwned Master
    teboe will go to the playoffs. i wish i typed this 3 weeks ago when i said it to my friends. But hw will lead Denver right in there, and go to AFC championship game. you heard it here

PokerOwned Master
    I think he may win one game but is still a year or two from making a serious run(if he plays houston opening game Ithink he will lose though)

Quote Originally Posted by IamStuUnger View Post
    I think he may win one game but is still a year or two from making a serious run(if he plays houston opening game Ithink he will lose though)
    I agree totally that once the playoffs come, IF denver makes the playoffs that he will at best go one and done. But its already visible how much more comfortable he is now with his wide recievers and how they are on the same page, and that is the main reason hes making progress in his passing game.

I really think that at the start his coaches just threw him in so they could basicaly say i told you so to the fans when he failed. But i think that now Fox has come around to tebow being able to play. The main reason being is that Fox is more of a defense coach, and Tebow is a dream for a coach like that, Little to no turnovers, The run heavy offense means they usually give the Defense a good rest in between drives, rarely leave the Defense with bad field position, And if his passing continues to improve like it already has then that is just the icing on the cake.

Also to all the people who will continue to say his passing isnt as good as the likes of brady and manning, The thing is it doesnt have to be as he is not playing the position the same way was those elite passers.

keep scrambling Tebow.....one of these times your'e not gonna be able to get back up!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Another week, another Tebow comeback. Tebow is now 7-1 as a starter this season, and the Broncos are in sole 1st place in the AFC West with an 8-5 record.

These comebacks are becoming like second nature to Tebow.

PokerOwned God
    Nice little roll the Broncos have going there ... let's see how good they do in the playoffs though

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    Nice little roll the Broncos have going there ... let's see how good they do in the playoffs though
    Just making it to the playoffs would be huge this year for the Broncos. No one thought they would have a chance to even be a playoff contender after starting the season 1-4.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast