Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

PokerOwned Veteran

if u bet on hockey ..........read this

I started this back in the days of Q-Link, before it was called AOL. Posted it back in 1986 when you accessed online with a dial up modem.

The whole goal is to win the first dog play in series. But if you don't get that first game then you play for the split on the 2nd one. I look for at least a +120 payback. There can be no injuries to any of your 1st liners. You win the first one you walk away. You lose the first then play the dog in the 2nd one. Don't chase....don't chase....don't chase.

This is for the first two games in the series only.

This reason it works well most seasons is that in the NHL as most playoffs, the teams play a much better D than usual. So a lower scoring game gives a boost to the dog. Also being just the first two games the teams don't usually take any chances and err on the side of caution.

Now there are variations that I do not reccomend but they are out there and well.....they have been know to turn a profit.

1. Chasing the first game on a loss.......I hate chasing and it's too much of a risk.

2. If the dog wins the first game you take the fave in the 2nd one. I willl play this sometimes. But if it's juiced more than -140. Which it usually is then of course I play the -1 line. You notice I didn't mention the regulation line. That's because there is just too much of a chance of OT in the playoffs. Don't play regulation lines. Play the -1.

You will notice this has a twinge of how I play the first few weeks of the season, by taking dogs of +125 or more. Don't forget that in pucks home ice really doesn't mean squat. Use that to your advantage
    hope this helps someone's sports books numbers go way up...............

regards,
    chopped

Sergeant Major
    blah blah blah, you cant bet like this, show the stats from past 30 years backing up your claims, its too simple for this too work

PokerOwned Veteran
    blah blah blah..................what is your system Martha...................i dont have any stats to share...............it is a series.........bet accordingly.................haters usually dont even get replies ..............what a fool...........
    regards,

chopped

Banned
    lol thats pretty messed up glad that i do not choose to bet on any hockey

Elite PokerOwned Member
    If you want to make some money betting. Talk to me my expertise is college football.