Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64108.14

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    pk subban

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    asians in hockey...ror
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Banned
    why is there few black guys in country music or hard rock other than darius rucker and the guy from sevenfold lol and white ppl we only have bubba sparkss and eminem and lil wyte LOL in rap

PokerOwned Pro
    DuckU408.... Are you black? Do you have children?

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    As a Minnesotan I can tell you that there are plenty of black hockey players, wealthy black kids ..... but black kids the same. Hockey is more about money than race

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    ok fine, it is still a racist sports, how come there is no asians playing? In football we have Dat nguyen, In baseball we have Tsuyoshi Shinjo, In basketball we have jeremy LIn, In Tennis we have Michael Chang, In Golf we have Tiger Woods and Wie, In the UFC we have Nam Phan, Wrestling we have Fatu,In handball we have the great Kota Ozawa.But in hockey not a single Asian player, Its a Racist Leauge. IM Asians, i wanted to play in the NHL but they told me to fuck off, "we dont want your kind playing for us" racist pigs.
    U SURE u asians lol u look prettty white to me ,,, i found u and ur firend scavenging for letttuce other day

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    IM Asians, i wanted to play in the NHL but they told me to fuck off, "we dont want your kind playing for us" racist pigs.
    This asbsolutey 100% never happened. Anyyyyyy of it. On no day, at no place, anywhere. No witnesses, no phone calls, no e-mails offered, no agents, nobody at all. No tweets , no facebook, no Skype........ But, Other than all that reality there....gl in your NHL quest.

Ps. I think the players need to wiegh much more than the puck.
    Last edited by CKC1UNV; 03-08-2014 at 06:38 AM.

popeye jones' kidjust got drafted....

Was a Coloradao Avalanche fan whohad #1overall pick but they passedhimLOL...idbe pissed!

He went to the Nashville Trhashers....prob worst city forhockeyLMAO

but yea like no blacks.....butthat Jones kid I think is pretty decent...ESPN E:60 did a joint on him.......Good luck homie!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast