Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61662.61

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Heat's streak comes to an end.

Well, the Heat's 27 game winning streak came to an end last night with a 4 point loss to Chicago. I don't think I'd be the first to say I didn't expect Chicago to end it especially with Noah out of the mix. On the other hand I knew coming into the game with Chicago's defense and rebounding the Heat wouldn't be able to get down and come back like they did in many games during the streak. It was becoming a habit for them and they couldn't do it again vs. Chicago.

I actually thought the Heat were going to beat the Laker's previous record of 33 games. Anyways, it was still a good streak. What do you think about it? I expected them to lose to the Spurs if anyone.

Are they gonna go right back to winning now?

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    they said last nite or the nite b4 it would be the bulls to kill the streak, ill have to check see who did it or read ur post lol... bulls is my team so wooo hooo

Banned
    One word ..... BULLS!

PokerOwned Pro
    I think it is a good time to take the L. The streak would have been great to get to 33+, but going full steam in early April when you could be resting for a deep playoff run could have been negative in the long run for the Heat

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    Well, the Heat's 27 game winning streak came to an end last night with a 4 point loss to Chicago. I don't think I'd be the first to say I didn't expect Chicago to end it especially with Noah out of the mix. On the other hand I knew coming into the game with Chicago's defense and rebounding the Heat wouldn't be able to get down and come back like they did in many games during the streak. It was becoming a habit for them and they couldn't do it again vs. Chicago.

I actually thought the Heat were going to beat the Laker's previous record of 33 games. Anyways, it was still a good streak. What do you think about it? I expected them to lose to the Spurs if anyone.

Are they gonna go right back to winning now?
    NBA teams tend to have streaks like any professional including poker players. I think they will continue a winning pattern but will not match the streak they just had, in my opinion. Very difficult task to duplicate, especially in one season.

PokerOwned Veteran
    goooood the heat suck. they need to rebuild cause james is gonna be gone soon....lol

Banned
    Happy the streak ended. Was tired of hearing about it

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by BC7Falcons7 View Post
    Happy the streak ended. Was tired of hearing about it
    Same. What made it feel even better was when Lebron said he's getting fouled too hard. He can bang against other players but can't take a couple of hard fouls? Its not like he's a bad free throw shooter that teams intentionally foul. You have to play aggressive against someone who's aggressive. I hope the refs dont change how they call games now. Every foul against Lebron might be a flagrant from now on lol

PokerOwned Pro
    I'm a Lebron support, but he did sound like a bitch after the game talking about the fouls. seems like you can still get inside his head once in a while

Was happy it ended. Not a big fan of Lebron since he left Cleveland. He says he wants to be like Jordan. Well he will never be like Jordan. He should have stayed in Cleveland and built a team around him like Jordan did in Chicago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast