Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Heat vs the Lakers @ Staples Center.

I have some buddies coming over to watch the Heat/Lakers game tonight. It is going to be pretty wild. My friend Travis thinks that the Lakers will win @ home. I watch the NBA a lot and think that the Heat will be out to send a message, especially on the road. This is the match-up that everyone predicted pre-season would be the NBA Finals. I have a pretty big chunk of my Carbon BR on the Heat @ +110 moneyline. I figure no matter the outcome it is a win. I spend too much time on poker atm, and I need to start spending more time on classes. I hope Batman and Robin go crazy tonight @ Staples Center. Either way, it will be pretty crazy @ my place. or ????

have Lakers will win go XSuperman

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    have Lakers will win go XSuperman
    I am neither a Howard nor Gasol fan. I think that both of them play lazy basketball. Kobe generally slacks on defense to save energy for offense; but he will have to exert more defensive energy which will hurt his offensive game. Howard will get his 20 points, as will Kobe; but I don't think that they have enough with Gasol and the rest of the team. I think it will be pretty high scoring. The Heat force a lot of turnovers, and the Lakers backcourt is less than stellar other than Kobe. Either way it will be a good game.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I have a 1k bet on under 206.5. GL me lol

Seasoned Veteran
    both of those teams suck, then again the NBA is a lot different than when I was young. It doesnt interest me anymore.

1Q looked decent 4 the Heat. Going to need Bron Bron 2 keep up the pace + some more steals and transition baskets. I'm a big Shane Battier fan, need him and Chalmers to contribute a little D and a few downtown triples. Go Heat...... another strong Quarter is needed here.

Was sweating a little down the stretch when Kobe started catching fire, but the Heat pulled it out in Staples Center. Thank-You Carbon Sports. Ship it. I had a pretty big chunk of my BR on this game. WEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Seasoned Veteran
    Lakers is so bad this year they have to take a new coach