Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

PokerOwned Master

Grind's picks of the day (6/18)

Haven't done one of these in a while so I thought I'd go back to doing them.

Straight bets:
    Toronto -102

You're getting great value for this game. Mark Burhele, the Blue Jays best pitcher is on the mound,going up against a sub-par Yankees offense who struggles at home.

Baltimore +125

Baltimore is a good team on the road, which corresponds with Tampa being a bad team at home. Both pitchers have under preformed this year, and I believe the O's offense will win it for Baltimore today

Under 3.5 First 5 full innings Giants vs. White sox -110

Let's be real, both offenses suck. Yes, the Giants offense has shocked people, but they're cooling off as of late, which has contributed to them losing games lately. Tim Hudson has been the most consistent pitcher for the Giants and Chris Sale, is well, Chris Sale.

Seattle -135

This line is actually alot lower then I expected. King Felix is on the mound going up against a horrible Padres team. Seattle has had there bats waken up in the past few weeks as well.

Netherlands -462

I actually wouldn't do this as a straight bet, only tied into a parlay. Just not enough value there. Will they win? Probably. But it is soccer, and the best team doesn't always win.

Spain -170

After there first game embarrassing lost, they are faced with a must win, and they will respond great. They still are spain, who are still a favorite to win the world cup. For the odds, I love them.

Good luck all!

I don't value any parlay of yours unless it has Josh Hamilton in it

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I don't value any parlay of yours unless it has Josh Hamilton in it
    LOL. Thanks for the memory