Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64842.35

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    barry sanders jr is playing at stanford right now will be exciting to follow his career.

JBD
    james brown holds the record for YPC...most important stat for a rb...hands down the best...too bad he didnt play longer...close second is barry followed by walter/gayle sayers...thanks for reading...Theeeeeessseeee are the facts..and im a bears fan...

honorable mention:BO goddamnit jackson!

Seasoned Veteran
    yea ive seen him play a few times hes quick but def not his dad i hope he does develop into something special though that would be pretty cool to see
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    barry sanders jr is playing at stanford right now will be exciting to follow his career.

Clearly this thread is about Leroy Hoard.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

barry sanders best ever and most exciting in my opinion....gayle sayers was left out of the forum and he was a great running back...only seen highlights of him but very fun to watch....marcus allen was also one of the greats but merely top 15 in my opinion...just noticed him not mentioned either...Adrian Peterson If stays healthy for his career will be up there with some of the greats for sure...

lol jbd...bo knows nothing....I didn't like bo Jackson but he was good I cant lie

JBD
    Jim brown had superior yards per carry over barry therefore making him the best of all time...hold the all time mark for ypc!

Seasoned Veteran
    I agree with you on the AP thing but the only problem is that he plays for a garbage team who by the looks of things wont be getting any better any time soon they need alot of help in MIN maybe if he gets his wish and goes to Dallas he could help them do something in the playoffs
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    barry sanders best ever and most exciting in my opinion....gayle sayers was left out of the forum and he was a great running back...only seen highlights of him but very fun to watch....marcus allen was also one of the greats but merely top 15 in my opinion...just noticed him not mentioned either...Adrian Peterson If stays healthy for his career will be up there with some of the greats for sure...

JBD
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    lol jbd...bo knows nothing....i didn't like bo jackson but he was good i cant lie
    zzzzz....ahahahha...bo knoooowwws fooootball!

JBD
    Quote Originally Posted by Any2WillDo View Post
    I agree with you on the AP thing but the only problem is that he plays for a garbage team who by the looks of things wont be getting any better any time soon they need alot of help in MIN maybe if he gets his wish and goes to Dallas he could help them do something in the playoffs
    Not sure your old enough to remember...but barry played behind a notoriously shit o line and still has 2nd best ypc all time.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast