Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned God
    geez bunch of haters, why do u care if he wins or not? let the guy enjoy his evening, although the astros are locking the angels down.. he only needs 1 run there to tie

You shouldn't count the chicken when it's not hatch yet. It will hurt less. i always walk around my neighborhood if the game is a toss up and come back when the game is finished. The pain and heartache is less hurt this way.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    You shouldn't count the chicken when it's not hatch yet. It will hurt less. i always walk around my neighborhood if the game is a toss up and come back when the game is finished. The pain and heartache is less hurt this way.
    I like going on expedia and plan trips to the city of the team who fucked me over, thinking about my imaginary rampage I'm gonna go on.

Dont Go to my hometown Oakland. Them people are crazy down there.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Think we can put a wrap on this thread now. Nice job.

PokerOwned Master
    Thank you to everyone that wished me on!!! Can't believe it happened

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    fuuuu!@!!!!!! ignoring me i was trying to say congrats and nice job turning 35 into 2200 but i see how it is lmfao jkjk nice job bro
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned God
    binkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkk

fuck yeah bro fuckkkkkkk yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123