Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Thread: Jon Jones

PokerOwned Master

Jon Jones

Okay im beginning to think it may be awhile until they find someone who can actually defeat this guy. He is one bad mamba jamba.

PokerOwned Master
    he is going to be hard to beat jon jones is a beast

LLB King
    Cormier will beat him.

Experienced Member
    Soo basically if he beats Gus again .... he will get the winner of Henderson Cormier... He has some the biggest test of the careers in the next two fights, if he puts Cormier away it will be something special...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i think jones should fight heavy weight, it would have been sick to see him fight anderson silva... to bad it will probably never happen.

Experienced Member
    Jon jones has asked for Silva fight already, im sure if you google it you'll story... i see him not moving up tho because guys like cain or someone with more weight than him will be a real test...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    He's vicious, there's no doubt about that. But his best rival yet was the one they counted out before the match started. The odds won't be so askew this next time around, but Jones will still be the heavy favorite. Everyone keeps saying now Jones has fought him he'll be better prepared this next time around. ...So will the other guy.

Experienced Member
    Yah but he's going to crush GUS this time... he knows gus game now, while gus will be ready for jones too, i think Jones with still be too tricky and diverse for him to adapt...

Experienced Member
    yea that last fight that jones had was getting out of hand.. Jones controlled that fight the whole time... he looks like he wont lose for another couple years

Experienced Member
    thats what im saying luckymofo, glover was a huge test or so they say, many top brazilians feared that dude, i think his performance shut alot of doubters down...still i want him to win, so i can see cormier vs jones finally... but who would win between Gus and Cormier ?