Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: go seattle

PokerOwned Pro

go seattle

go seattle! beat down the saints like last time - all the wy to the superbowl

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah, Cincy are gone now so Go Hawks.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Patriots all the way, they are a double threat right now in a big way Go Pats!

Everybody love Tom and Bellichek. Id like to see Pats take it

Experienced Member
    Looks like those Seahawks are going to win it all. They have the number one defense and over the years the defensive minded teams have won the super bowl. Everyone is talking about Manning, I believe it's about Wilson. If he can convert 3rd downs and keep their drives alive with not only his legs but also his arm, they will keep Manning off the field because Seattle can pound the ball and limit the Broncos scoring.

PokerOwned God
    i think the game is going to be close.... wouldnt mind either team winning it...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i don't care who wins the superbowl this weekend... say it the seahawks or the broncos... as long as they don't score over 47 points!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sunburnt2k11 View Post
    i don't care who wins the superbowl this weekend... say it the seahawks or the broncos... as long as they don't score over 47 points!
    haha, I think the under is a pretty good bet especially if the weather is bad

PokerOwned Veteran
    maybe that caan't change the day of the place but not the victory of seattle

well seatle is there....thing denver hasnt seen is "any defense"...but lets not put it past denver as shown stats during games....."ny fan btw" i think denver gunna take it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast