Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64123.59

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    going for the 49ers in this one..atl cant handle a mobile qb..

Seasoned Veteran
    superbowl is fun to watch. real great sport

PokerOwned Veteran
    49ers for sure. For 1, Falcons rely too much on Abe, and he's all F****d

The Falcons are a really good team but I think the 49ers will win because they are the most complete team remaining. But nobody gives ATL any credit, including myslef. At first I thought it was due to them not winning in the playoffs but when they did I still find myself not giving them credit but the fact of the matter is they are a pretty stacked team and their WR duo might be the best in the NFL. Then you factor in that ATL is amazing at home so I wouldn't be shocked if they won.

Banned
    Was at the game against the Packs, and the score didn't really tell the story of that game. We crushed them. As for the Falcons, only thing that sucks about playing them, I can't go to that game since it's not here. Other than that, we will contain the WR duo like we have to every other team all season long. We'll give them some short routes, but they will not get anything deep, not with how our Safties play. Speaking of a Safety, Goldson will odds are take one of the recievers out of the game by the 2nd quarter when they are only left with a passing game since they are not running on us. Ryan is not to mobile, So the Smith and Smith part of the D will get a few sacks on him...really, unless our plane crashes to dumplanta, We win 38-17...maybe they'll get a garbage TD at the end to make it closer...blow out. COUNT ON IT....2 PARADES AT HOME THIS YEAR...YEAR OF SF DOMINATION!

PokerOwned God
    wow in ATL, i see no way of SF winning... sad to say. Ryan will have 30+ completions so lets see what happens.

Banned
    cough cough.......since all San Francisco knows how to do this year in post season wars is win...anyone want to do some betting, I am open to offers and amounts. Needless to say, I will be taking the 49ers, since they are my hometeam. Anyone want to put there hopes on the speed bump? fuckallsfhatersTSHIRT.jpg

Elite PokerOwned Member
    even tough im a giants man - 49ers a 2nd favourits

Experienced Member
    Kaeppernik is awesome!!! 49ers to win the bowl!!! but ravens got a good balanced team too.... Very good super bowl game in perspective!!!

49ers ya, i just want to watch the 49ers destroy Ravens,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast