Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Thread: MLB Opening Day

MLB Opening Day

Its opening day and I'm laying out of school to watch my Bravos take on the Nats. Right now we're up 2-0. Go braves and thank God baseball is back.

Redsox gonna take it this year!!!

Master Sergeant
    I have Derek Lowe in my fantasy baseball team, started. Was going to pick up Chipper but I am already stacked at 3B with Bautista and Zimmerman.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySilent View Post
    Its opening day and I'm laying out of school to watch my Bravos take on the Nats. Right now we're up 2-0. Go braves and thank God baseball is back.
    Yesir nice to see a fellow braves fan on here!! I love that kid Jason Heyward..Chipper Jones is my alltime favorite baseball player!!

Master Sergeant
    I was playing ball as a kid growing up in the Tom Glavine, Steve Avery, and John Smoltz dominating pitching era, which is why I became a pitcher. Being from Toronto watching the Jays vs Braves World Series, then add Madeux to the mix.....

was a bit disappointing the baseball lock out season....

I would have to say Ottis Nixon and Smoltz my 2 fav Braves

Sergeant Major
    lets go tribe, they will be one of the big surprises this year, watch and see

Quote Originally Posted by gatorcountry1414 View Post
    Yesir nice to see a fellow braves fan on here!! I love that kid Jason Heyward..Chipper Jones is my alltime favorite baseball player!!
    I actually played against Heyward three years in high school ball. There county butts up to ours and Henry County was even in our region my senior year. We graduated the same year but I was only on the varsity team for three years where he started as a freshmen. Dude made 3 outs in four years against our team and we dominated our region all but my senior year when Heyward and company moved in. You think that jokers good with the wood, you shoulda seen him with the metal.

Master Sergeant
    Jays open up against the Twins tonight, going to be tough year in the AL East.

Banned
    Fear The Beard

Sergeant Major
    Indians playing today, were goin win at lest 130 games this year, you heard it here first