Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66167.73

MLB All-Star Game

Woke up today to get the news about the voting. All I have to say is... you people who voted for Matt Kemp (when he hasn't even played half the season) don't know what you're doing. They need to take to vote away from fans. I am biased but Ryan Braun deserved to be all All-Star this year.. look at his numbers... and yes he has been tested (even though he was Not Guilty)... people are such haters.

Same fans who rooted for Barry Bonds , won't vote for Ryan Braun. Hypocrites.

And on top of that Zack Grienke got snubbed... BS... stats don't lie, and Braun and Grienke are beasts.

(Obviously) I am a Brewer fan BTW
    Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind

Yeah.. and the idiot Giants fans voted Pablo Sandoval in over David Wright. Pablo missed like almost the entire first half of the season... Seriously you guys are idiots. Same thing with Buster Posey, he didn't deserve it either. I have a new most hated team for sure. Worst fans in the MLB... apparently they can't read stats or add.

PokerOwned God
    Brewers don't get a whole lot of love. Just keep voting for them yourself.

In hindsight, maybe a got too worked up. I'm a big baseball fan and I see voting in injured players as an injustice, in a game that is otherwise VERY fair in almost all counts. Fans obviously can't handle selecting All-Stars themselves based on who DESERVES to be there... they just root for their home team players.. regardless of whether or not they are even playing (duuuurrrrr)

I love the Brewers but I don't vote for players that shouldn't be there.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Someone wake me when this is over please. As allstars games go in four big sports, this is the yawner of them all.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Ummm... actually the NFL All=Pro is by far the worst. SO bad it got canceled. At least Baseball has a HR Derby and players want to play in it. NFL players practically BEGGED to get rid of the All Pro game... so they did