Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Football handicapping challenge for the 2013 season

Every year I run a pick 'em pool that is slightly different than the norm, and I thought I'd extend it to my fellow POers for the following season. Here's the system:

- I post the NFL lines every Tuesday (so even if they move huge during the week, they stay at the original lines)
    - You pick FIVE games out of the schedule (doesn't matter which ones - this includes over/unders as well)
    - All picks must be submitted before the 1 PM games on Sunday (if you are taking the Thursday game, you have to submit that before kickoff but you don't have to pick the other 4 games yet).
    - Make ONE of them your stone cold lock of the century of the week
    - You hit your lock, it's 3 points, every other game is 1 point. Hit all 5, get a bonus 5 pts (12 is a perfect week)

Most points for the season wins. Simple.

So if anyone is interested in this, I'd be happy to run it (which means I wouldn't play), or we can get someone else to run it (whoever runs it should get a piece of the prize as payment) and I'll play. If you're interested, let me know, and let me know how many points you'd be willing to spend - I'd rather keep it on the cheaper side so we can get more participation. I think 1100 pts. would be perfect - 1000 to the pot, 100 each to the person who runs it.

Banned
    I'm in. The season needs to hurry up and start already!

Quote Originally Posted by BC7Falcons7 View Post
    I'm in. The season needs to hurry up and start already!
    Hopefully we could get 50 people in this, and we'd have a pot of 50K points. I also wouldn't be opposed to have two tiers of people, one that pays a few hundred pts and the other tier wants to bet a few thousand.