Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

favorite pro sports player who is it?

who is your favorite sports player and why?

PokerOwned Master
    I have two, Ryan Braun and Aaron Rodgers, simply because what they do for disablrd children in Wisconsin and most of it isn't really heard about

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecpopp View Post
    I have two, Ryan Braun and Aaron Rodgers, simply because what they do for disablrd children in Wisconsin and most of it isn't really heard about
    if thats true then i respect them, but most pro athletes are rich womanizing douches who dont give a fuck about me or you

PokerOwned Veteran
    claude giroux and carlos ruiz because they r both so clutch

Experienced Member
    Mine favourite sport player is Sachin Tendulkar.He started his international sports career at the age of 16 years.He is well known as a good cricketer in all corners of the sports world.And known as "God of Cricket "in India.He just retired from ODI format but will be playing in tests.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by howl View Post
    Mine favourite sport player is Sachin Tendulkar.He started his international sports career at the age of 16 years.He is well known as a good cricketer in all corners of the sports world.And known as "God of Cricket "in India.He just retired from ODI format but will be playing in tests.
    Good one, I dont think I really had one. Im more for a team but over the years, Ive always liked Iverson. Today its prolly a bunch of players, including Ed Reed - go Ravens!

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Mostly a team fav, but I do like Brandon Phillips from the Reds. One of the few that seem to have fun just playing the game.

Seasoned Veteran
    Roger Federer
    he just is the best tennis pro and always will be.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecpopp View Post
    Wow I didn't know this. I live in a community for Indepentant living for disabled persons. Thanks Guys
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

I'll go with Anderson Silva and Jon Jones coz they revolutionized the sport of MMA, giving us a glimpse on what will be the future of this sport, and i mean not only on an athletic, physical scale, but also by their smart approches of the fights, creating openings, utilizing technics never tried before during combat and focusing on their goals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast