Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64708.34

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Fantasy Football 2012 (PO Members!)

Hey I want to create a Fantasy Football League for the true football fans on PokerOwned. Obviously we are about 2 and a half months away from the season we still can hold a draft in like a month or so. So if you intrested please PM me and I can start putting things together. This league I want to play for money of course to make it more intresting I will think of a price and notify (Between $10-$25...Or maybe upwards close to $50 if all want to do bigger)

Rules

1. Must be completely ACTIVE throughout the season! This is the number 1 rule. There is nothing worse than I league with a bunch of abandon teams in it, it just ruins it for Trades and other Transactions. So you must be dedicated and active weekly!

2. Everyone must attend the Draft, We will have it held when everyone is available to take part in it.

3. Paying for PO Fantasy Football Money League must be made in advance. Im thinking Points would be the best way of payment due to the fact I can just store them in account with no problems, But Carbon or Paypal could also be payment.

4. Im thinking of a cool way to do the Draft order, If its possible to manually make the Draft Order....I would like to hold a tourny in the client and the order of the draft would be in what place you come in, in the Tourny. (Winner gets 1st Pick, Obv! and so on down the order)

5. Obv some of you might have a problem with sending me funds for the League which I totally understand, I mean ive never had a problem trading and been a member here for a while but maybe we can have Zab be the Banker or something of that nature.

6. I will think of a structure for payouts at the end of the season...Winner take all? Championship final 2 70/30%?

Guys, Lets make this work....Post if your truly intrested first come first served! Will prob be a 10 or 12 Team League, I gotta see.
    Last edited by TrueOC; 06-23-2012 at 08:44 AM.

I would be down for this, probably more in the $10 range, if it is up around $50 then no way I can afford it.
    I think the payouts should depend on how many entrants we get, winner take all I think might be a little discouraging, especially if your team really sucks early in the season. I also like the idea of a tourney to do the draft order.
    Anyway, I will watch for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I would be down for this, probably more in the $10 range, if it is up around $50 then no way I can afford it.
    I think the payouts should depend on how many entrants we get, winner take all I think might be a little discouraging, especially if your team really sucks early in the season.
    Anyway, I will watch for more details.
    Yea it wil be between $10 to who knows? maybe $20-50ish lol idk....i personally would like bigger prize pool but will see its still early will take a vote...also yea ill think about how the payouts will go. Well we clearly need a full league to be able to play lmao so it will be either 10 or 12.

PokerOwned Master
    Sounds good to me $10-$20 is good.

PokerOwned Master
    I also like the idea of a tourney to do the draft order.

Too much money, how many team were you thinking though? Otherwise, sounds like a great idea.
    Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind

BUMP I will create the league tonight....it will be prob $10 per person....idk if I can manually make the draft order but will look into it.....

I just created the league on CBSSportsline....the entry fee is 5k points I will put up in the market and send points and then PM me and I will give you the password that is needed to join the league!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    I just created the league on CBSSportsline....the entry fee is 5k points I will put up in the market and send points and then PM me and I will give you the password that is needed to join the league!
    Sounds great ill setup in marketplace after im done grinding.

Sounds Good.

The draft is set for 8/4/12 @ 2:30PM EST

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast