Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62925.99

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    and Id rather not give out the PW to people b4 they pay b.c for some reason if they dont pay by draft day for example and they end up with a shitty team I dont want them abandoning there team and not paying. That would screw up the league....Its only 5k its not that much its basically $10.....It will be very competitive and a fun thing to watch how it plays out during the season....Im also intrigued to place prop bets with the person I play each week to make the game way more intresting!!!! .....Get your payments in!!!

***Also If you pay for the spot in the league and I PM you the PW DO NOT SHARE THE PASSWORD otherwise it will fuck everything up....and If I find out you do I am holding your points and kicking you out of the league with no refund!!!***

If you have a problem with that tough shit...if your not planning on sharing the password you have nothing to worry about

Bumppp......

5k Entry fee....They are set up in the Marketplace so once you've sent Ill PM the Password for you to join. Its on CBSSportsline.

12 Team League, Only 9 spots left (Saving a spot for Prawney and MPettit also including Me.)

PM me if you got any questions.......

BUMP....Lets get people joinging already man!!!! Draft is August 8th!!! @ 2:30pm EST!

5k Points entry Fee. Its already set up in Marketplace just send the points and Ill PM you the Password to the CBSSportsline League

I will also accept Carbon as payment if thats only way you can pay....but much rather have points so I can keep them here. But carbon can be accpeted which I could just trade to some1 for points to keep the whole pot consisting of Points.

First come first served....Get your payments in!

S? que duraran entre $ 10 y ?qui?n sabe? quiz? idk $ 20-50ish lol .... Personalmente, me gustar?a m?s grande premio, pero ver? su a?n temprano tendr? un voto s? ... tambi?n enferma pensar acerca de c?mo los pagos se van. Bueno, es obvio que necesitamos una liga completa para poder jugar lmao por lo que ser? 10 o 12. jajajajaa.. que dcea

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sounds good to me $10-$20 is good.

Is anyone going to want to play I can always lower the entry fee.......Lets go guys!

PokerOwned Veteran
    how many people are gonna be in it?...where would u hold the draft?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast