Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Fantasy Baseball PO League?

Im looking to start a Fnatasy Basbeall league for PO members.

Probably $10 entry or if agreed $20. Depends what everyone wants.

I want to run it on CBS Sportsline.

Some may not want to play due to the issue with Fantasy football 2 years ago but that was becuase my account got scammed by vestasback and my funds were all fradulent and confiscated.

So yea lets get this started I want to do the draft in the next weeks or so. Around March 1st or 2nd week in march mid spring traing to avouid injuries etc....

What you guys think?

I think ur wasting time we did the last 2 years no one plays
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Payments for entry will be BCP/ ACR/ or SWC/BTC. But BTC may be issue depends on if the value swings dont want the coins to be worthless while teh season is on its way lol....

So yea PM me inf interested and we can set up entry.

For tursted members you dont have to pay right away. We can work something out....

Coco is not banned lol. Evn though your a douche youre more than welcome to play no hard feelings.....

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    I think ur wasting time we did the last 2 years no one plays
    Even Baseball?

I think Fantasy Baseball is the bnest of all the fantasy sports.....Way better than Football....

Very long season and tons of stars to draft from unlike Football whwere if you dont hit the top QB or RB your team is Fucked lol.....

So =msg me if you want in boys,....

* i always play a couple legaues I try to play like 2-3 no more than that though....

like to always have 1 money league then the other 1 or 2 free leagues....My little brother will also be joining us thuis year aswell.

PokerOwned Veteran
    if i can get papa johns for winning id be down

Quote Originally Posted by CocomoOwns View Post
    if i can get papa johns for winning id be down
    lol sounds gravy...

I know we but heads every now and then but I dont got any issue with you i accually like you more than some others noobs on this site....

but anyways I lookin to start a Fantasy Baseball league on CBS.

Entry fee at least $10 but might look to do $20 bc $10 is too low stakes and want it to be worth while..

I never had any issues until that asshole vestasback scammed me and my whole BCP account funds giot comfiscated bc he traded me fraudulent funds. Which my account held all of the fantasy funds and BCP security confiscated all of them putting my account in -300+ ish....I knew his trades were too good to be true...He eneded up hitting a bunch of people on here and 2+2 cookeis gotscrewed outta several hundo aklso...it was a big shitshow!......Anyways.....fuck tghat lets mvoe on and get this league ro,lllijnnnn!

So all the funds I receive this year for fantasy will be held into a seperate account and wont be touched uintill payouts are issued at seasons end....

Anyone on here interested I want to have the draft live on like Friday or satuday evening....I want it to be held so EVERYONE makes the draft. Dont jon if you cant/wont make the draft bc it ruins the league quite honestly.....

PM me or skype me any question you may have,....

Lets go baby!

as of now the entry is $10 but if all agrees I might do $20. I vote for it to be $20 so lmk guys......If I trust you you wont have to pay untill mid way through season.

As of now the league is a 10 team league. (I plan on holding the draft on Friday 2/20 or Saturday 2/21. Or maybe the first weekend in March 3/6, 3/7, 3/8) Would like to maybe have it mid spring training or after spring training to avoid an awful injury to a top draft pick which can ruin your team.....

1- TrueOC
    2- My Brother (Ryan) / Very active he actually won the fantasy football league I held.
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-
    7-
    8-
    9-
    10-

Trustworthy members have an extra month or so to make payments. But if I dont really done biz with you I want paym,ent upon access of joining the league.

*$10 Entry fee

BCP -(CrazyHippo)

ACR (DopeDope)

*The entry fee is $10 as of now but will 80% chance be bumped up to 420 bc $10 is not worth uit I want it to be a nice payouts ,

Also we will hold a league voting on how the payots will be distributed. Either:

-Winner takes all? mehhh not really a fan of

- Top 2 in the championship pays out 60%/40%? or 75%/35% (So both teams make a profit)

- of final 4 who make the playoffs
    1st- 50%
    2nd-30%
    3rd-10%
    4th-10%

Vote and all opinons will be considered.

Thanks1 Good Luck!
    PM or Skype me any questions you may have....

Thanks!
    -OC
    Last edited by TrueOC; 02-13-2015 at 02:44 PM.