Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61119.02

PokerOwned Pro

Fantasy soccer league

I religiously play soccer manager versions for MLS and for EPL.. I would really enjoy fantasy soccer in the form of a league, which drafts and allows for "Keeper" players, so that I can scout and add young talent that will grow and eventually, years down the road become stars for my squad. Are there any league-type fantasy soccer games like this offered?

PokerOwned Veteran
    I once played goforsoccer or something. you can invite friends or be matched up with people, you have 10$mio at first and then you can buy soccer players that are available. the availability changes every day

PokerOwned Pro
    I would like to check out that website. do you know the exact address? if so posted and I will check it out it sounds kind of cool.

PokerOwned Master
    one site that offers fantasy soccor is statclash

PokerOwned Pro
    When looking for said fantasy soccer league, I am particularly looking for a league that offers "Keeper players" from year to year. The fun part of it for me is to scout and sign young talent and have them pay off over several years. Can you do that on stat clash?

PokerOwned Pro
    Am I crazy to suggest that I could possibly run a league, that offers "Keepers" on my own? It would be a lot of upkeep, but, I'm so freakin depressed that its not offered anywhere, I may just go for it.

PokerOwned Pro
    If I set this up, would any of you want to play? I want to put some money on it, just to add interests. Any thoughts would be awesome.

PokerOwned Master
    im down let me know the details love soccor

PokerOwned Pro
    Ok Jet.. I definitely will. Anyone else out there want to give it a go? Show of hands?