Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Dwight to the Lakers

Looks it will be final this time. Really excited, being a Lakers fan, to get Dwight and only having to give up Bynum and not Gasol. I thought Philly got a real good as well since they wanted to trade Igoudala because of his big contract and now having a franchise center with all their outside shooting. But Orlando only getting a few players-no big names and getting protected first round picks? I thought they couldve done a lot better especially with the draft picks but o well. Now they can actually hit rock bottom and start fresh. I hope Dwight will get healthy asap since back injuries can really hurt a career. Hope Lakers knew what kind of shape Dwight was in. Looks like Dwight will miss some time at the start of the season but still very happy.

there is another championship for koby

PokerOwned Veteran
    howard going to the lakers means trouble for all the other nba teams

still gotta get past the heat...people forget kobe is well past his prime....gl

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I would say OKC is a tougher matchup than the Lakers. Im not saying they're a better team than the heat but a young core of Durant, Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka are only going to get better. They're just reaching their potential. Obv a healthy Bosh and Wade combined with the best of Lebron is a great team but think there are 3 teams standing above the rest. Unless a surprise team pops out of nowhere...

PokerOwned Veteran
    Being Argentinian, I must say that dwight (among others) have truly kicked are ass yesterday, so probably the team incorporatign him will have good results lol

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    The Lakers now have a strong veteran line up. It will be interesting to see how a full season turns out!

PokerOwned Master
    just another reason to hate the lakers, NBA in trouble with to many good players on same teams

PokerOwned God
    There's only 4 - 6 teams in the NBA that even have any kind of chance to win the title. I love it! Screw competitive balance, I like to see stars play together.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I love how there are few good teams. Better than having 1 super team. Plus other teams have chances and theres a salary cap unlike baseball which i dont think it has lol. Great season coming.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast