Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    I really cant stand these over rated players who make too much for doing nothing , can they even read or write? We put to much emphasis on entertainment instead of what really counts.

I wish Phil was coaching the team......It would be a lock then.
    I Hate Kings

Seasoned Veteran
    pau, steve, kobe, dwight OMG

They are predicting Metta as a starting player. I don't get that.
    I Hate Kings

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Looks like they should be there at the end on paper. Lets see how it plays out on the court.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned God
    good trade fo la for the long run..i can't wait to see steve nash, kobe and howard together..omg..steve will thorw 5 alley oop dunks per game

PokerOwned Veteran
    another dumb giver-away by the magic....every team gets better except the magic...
    go lakers

PokerOwned Veteran
    No one messes with the heat.... It will be heat vs. Lakers in the finals mark my words lol.....hell u dont have to i just did in this forum lol... Im on the lebron bandwagon i dont care, i love supernatural talent..

I hope they got some,"walkers" with this deal. The Lakers are starting to look like my local quilting club..LOL...Just kidding, there is certainly something to say about all the experience on their roster. Should make for a great season if everyone can stay ?healthy? Good Luck! My money is on the Heat! Those kids finally got a taste and I have a feeling they are going to take it to another level this upcoming season!

he will be hurt for the start of the season, so Hope he gets to 100% or your just getting an injury prone upgrade to Bynum...Still not better than Heat (who are all in there prime) vs. the Old ass Lakers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast