Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

Doc Rivers and KG getting traded to LAC?

I am pretty sure both teams are going to make a deal happen with the focus for BOS to get D. Jordan a young shot blocking center. The focus for LAC is to add two leaders one as a top notch coach and the other being a hall of fame big man in KG, with veteran leadership and a big that can hit jump shots they should improve should they be able to keep C. Paul.

Their are also rumors that the Clippers are looking to move B. Griffin and E. Bledsoe for D. Howard of the Lakers.

This could wind up being a very exciting off season.

PokerOwned Veteran
    It will be int3resting to see what happens with this in the future

Banned
    that would be very interesting. I just wouldnt want to see Blake Griffin going to the Celtics. If they pulled that off it would be robbery

Experienced Member
    KG and paul peirce will not be seperated. either they stay with boston or they both get traded

PokerOwned Master
    yeah i dont see them trading Griffin at all but stranger things have happened...and it is LAC were talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by dustynuts3185 View Post
    I am pretty sure both teams are going to make a deal happen with the focus for BOS to get D. Jordan a young shot blocking center. The focus for LAC is to add two leaders one as a top notch coach and the other being a hall of fame big man in KG, with veteran leadership and a big that can hit jump shots they should improve should they be able to keep C. Paul.

Their are also rumors that the Clippers are looking to move B. Griffin and E. Bledsoe for D. Howard of the Lakers.

This could wind up being a very exciting off season.
    The Celtics should take the Clippers deal in a HEARTBEAT...saves them a ton of money, and Bledsoe is a beast.

And when's the last time a coach got traded anyway?

Seasoned Veteran
    deal seems to be dead anyway. i personally saw it as a win for the clippers. doc rivers would be the most valuable asset in the deal. deandre jordan is not good. averages 7 and 7

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It was gonna be a huge win for the clippers to get Doc and get CP3 to stay.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yea I would say its next to impossible griffin is going anywhere at all. I mean what would happen to lob city after the clipprrs traded griffen away

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast