Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Discussing Sports Bets...

Here you can discuss about any Sports betting questions you may have for example: Who to bet? Whos a lock for today? Whens the game? Any injuries in todays football games? Who Pitching tonight for the Mets? Any good Prop bets? etc...

You can use this thread to ask any questions you may have about any upcomming sports event, so then you wont spam up the http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f17...ead-11968.html. That thread will be used to place/confirm the bets ONLY!

START DISCUSSING.........
    Last edited by TrueOC; 08-04-2012 at 06:17 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    who's gonna win the netherlands - belgium in todays match i got my money on the netherlands offcourse!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    generating points to play poker you think lol

PokerOwned Master
    I have a buddy that bets on baseball all the time, took him for ever to explain to me the betting on the lines

Im looking for some aciton today, PM me. Want action on my Jets also and some other games.

Im looking to place bets for this weeks games. I have a few picks in mind. PM me what games you like and I will let you know if I want action or not. If I never bet with you b4 excrow is needed. (Carbon or Points or Paypal with trusted members only)