Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65968.45

Elite PokerOwned Member

David Price is soooo OVERRATED

I knew the Rays were in trouble when David Price was throwing tonight. He is soooo overrated and for being such a "great" pitcher he has yet to throw a perfect game this year. Would have rather seen any triple A pitcher out there tonight then David "Big game choke artist" Price

Sure he had a bad game tonight. But you cant really say a pitcher is bad because he hasnt thrown a perfect game this year

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    David Price is usually reliable. I wouldn't say he is overrated and everyone has a bad game once in a while. Looks like the pressure got to him tonight. The Rays entire season depended on his shoulder and that's a lot of pressure to put on someone, especially against a high-powered offense like the Yankees have.

Sergeant
    He was tonight. He's been a different pitcher this year than last year for some reason.

PokerOwned Master
    the yankees wll have him first time hes a free agent

PokerOwned Master
    go Red Sox for the playoffs. Id like to see them in there again

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Amazing comeback by the Rays, down seven runs with two innings left to tie it. A true never-say-die team.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ok anyone who says that David Price just had 1 bad night are freaking idiots and should shoot themselves. He has had an overall bad year with a few good outtings. Also I dont know what sport your watching or what level of baseball but a record of 12 wins and 13 losses is never a good season so for the person who said he had a good year with one bad outting just needs to shut up now. Readchomsky your right though he is a different pitcher from last year but one thing hasnt changed he chokes in big games see below

GAME 1 2010 ALDS 6.2 IP 9 H 5 R 4 ER RESULT = LOSS
    GAME 5 2010 ALDS 6 IP, 8 H 3 R 3 ER RESULT = LOSS
    TONIGHT 4 IP 6 H 6 R 5 ER RESULT = ND (THANKS TO A LATE INNING BAIL OUT BY THE RAYS OR THIS IS ANOTHER LOSS)

He chokes in the big games on the big stage unlike my boy Dan Johnson. Either way go rays

PokerOwned Veteran
    i agrre 110 %