Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dan Orlovsky......Worst career ever??

So the colts have given dan orlovsky the starting job over curtis painter against the patriots.

Orlovsky featured as QB during the Lions Winless season and now looks like its possible for him to be a part of another winless season. He is currently 0-7 as a starter and has appeared in other games as a back up that were also losses so his record could be like 0-11.

I know he might not care too much as he is still banking a paycheck. But if he is apart of yet another winless team could his career, stat-wise be the worst ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    So the colts have given dan orlovsky the starting job over curtis painter against the patriots.

Orlovsky featured as QB during the Lions Winless season and now looks like its possible for him to be a part of another winless season. He is currently 0-7 as a starter and has appeared in other games as a back up that were also losses so his record could be like 0-11.

I know he might not care too much as he is still banking a paycheck. But if he is apart of yet another winless team could his career, stat-wise be the worst ever.
    funny though he will still make history with those stats, so he will still be famous lol

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    Depends on how you look at it... he has still been good enough to stick around to lose that many games, isn't that a better career than just washing out after a year?

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Why don't the Colts look into a veteran QB that's been cut like Donovan McNabb? He can't be any worse than any of the starters that the Colts have right now. Colts fans are just waiting for Peyton to come back and save them from this miserable season.

PokerOwned Veteran
    The Colts are just waiting to snag Andrew Luck so they can get rid of Peyton.

Knight
    Anytime you can make millions over a career it isn't the worst ever.

PokerOwned Master
    He won the colts a game!! Which means he is better than painter.

Quote Originally Posted by 421TK421 View Post
    Anytime you can make millions over a career it isn't the worst ever.
    this is true but, look at those who have made millions and now are bankrupt

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Dan sucks lol. But hey the colts did get there first win today which i cant stand i hate the colts!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Almost beat the Patriots and the Colts have looked a lot better since he took over including a win yesterday against playoff contender Titans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast