Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Daily NBA thread

Well the knicks looked absolutely horrible and my Orlando Magic dont look much better. The Magic need to step it up here on the defensive end this next half or they will get blown out.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorcountry1414 View Post
    Well the knicks looked absolutely horrible and my Orlando Magic dont look much better. The Magic need to step it up here on the defensive end this next half or they will get blown out.

Both teams are irrevelant

The Knicks just can't get it right it is sickening to me. Been watching them for so long.

yea knicks are out hope they do better next year as long as heat doesnt win ill be happy lol

Master Sergeant
    it is way to early to judge the knicks, they just got together mid season, have to give them one more year, and who knows who they get this offseason............

Master Sergeant
    All the favorites won yesterday and im pretty sure they all coverd the spread

Quote Originally Posted by devilsuncle View Post
    it is way to early to judge the knicks, they just got together mid season, have to give them one more year, and who knows who they get this offseason............
    It seems like whenever they get someone who was good they turn out bad in NY. The season I watched them the most was when they had ed curry and Isaiah coaching. They had a horrible record but were entertaining to me.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the magic got this shit.

Master Sergeant
    Awesome victory by the Spurs yesterday to stay alive in this season, I loved it.

PokerOwned Master
    Heat are on fire, atl chi both look bad, might be Dallas vs Heat in the finals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast