Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61858.04

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    West and central suck?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol the detroit tigers are trash and have been trash for years...who even thinks about them?

Interesting fact is that the Pirates are in first place right now in the NL Central
    Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind

Im going with the new york yankees this year i think this will be number 28

Elite PokerOwned Member
    shit i havent been following baseball at all so far this year but fukk it im going with boston...hopefully they're even in the running? im about to go fact-check lol

PokerOwned God
    Wow, that actually is kind of cool and to think that the Tigers are really underperforming. It's a matter of time until the Pirates implode though, lol.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Lol we got a future timmmy kurk or buster olney lol but no baseball is a rich history sport is fascinating

Anyone who believes the Pirates are going to finish first in the Central is dillusional. STL will wrap this up in late Aug. and Sept. They will then go on to dominate any team in the National League in the postseason. As far as the American League, LOL at best! Please, everyone knows NY is going to take the American League this year and thats not really saying anything. The American League reminds me of those kids that used to occasionally come down to the park with there nice jerseys and expensive equipment and always trying to change this rule or that rule. I am thrilled to death every time there is interleague play. I just mark up the series win on my calender and then watch it come to pass......LOL

Boston could give NY and run for their money down the stretch. They are getting Ellsbury back any day now, and Crawford soon to follow. Those are 2 big pieces to their puzzle. Than with a healthy Pedrioa, Ortiz, Ross, and Middlebrooks... Look Out NY.

By the way, I am not a Redsox fan, so this in an unbiased opinion.
    Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind

Seasoned Veteran
    You mean above or equal right? This is nearly impossible..... unbelievable. Go Cardinals!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12