Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trading out BCP for pts when you lost the bet is not a good move. I'm not trading you til your get your debt resolved GL.

713chipmonster: will u do 5k for 11 bcp ?
    Me: no i'll do 4950 tho

Survey Master
    this guy is a fucking lying piece of shit. heres a list of private messages from him.

713chipmonster

bet
    i was sending u this msg ppl been saying i owe u ? only thing i can think of is the nfl bet but i shipped...

Re: bet
    Quote Originally Posted by 713chipmonster
    i was sending u this msg ppl been saying i owe u ? only thing i can think of is the nfl bet but i shipped...

reply from me

you never shipped anything. pull up a screenshot of your bcp cashier proving you sent. i can pull up mine and show you i recieved nothing. you owe me 6$. pay up

713chipmonster

wow i will look into this...

Re: bet
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278
    you never shipped anything. pull up a screenshot of your bcp cashier proving you sent. i can pull up mine and show you i recieved nothing. you owe me 6$. pay up
    wow i will look into this...

reply from me

theres no wow to it. i had 0$ in my account that night and when i woke up i had 0$. dont be a fucking idiot dude. i even bubble chatted you and you just ignored me. you know you didnt fking pay. now pay the fucking 6$

713chipmonster

i shipped don't no what to tell u...........not shipping twice

mother fucker hasnt shipped shit. i have the bcp support reply in this thread saying that, and if needed i will post my cashier for all to see.

haha nice one..i ship but dont know what happen!! Loser!

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    dude was just in chat liek a horua go saying he had bcp for sal ei told him how about paying hsi debts he said he didnt have any and hasnt been in main chat since also would liek to note he asked me for a loan that same night which is fucked up knowing he didn't have cash to cover the bet and asking for a loan??? defuq otuta here
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Banned
    i shipped is all i have to say

Quote Originally Posted by 713chipmonster View Post
    i shipped is all i have to say
    If you transferred it then you should be posting proof that you transferred, not just saying you did.

Survey Master
    Um wrong you idiot motherfucking piece of shit> read the thread. Bcp support even says no such transfer ever happened. Whom did you ship to? Cause it sure as fuck wasnt me. If 6$ is worth being known as a scumbag piece of shit then you got it. I on the other hand pay up when i owe

Survey Master
    713chipmonster has paid this debt. just sent the6 to me via bcp. ty for making this right chipmonster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12