Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63810.57

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Question How can Jerry Jones allow Dez Bryant to wear number 88????

I'm no Cowboys fan by any stretch, but I do have a lot of respect for Michael Irvin's career. After putting up numbers comparable to any of the greatest WR's in the history of the game, how can Jerry Jones allow that Mom Beater, Dez Bryant, to wear 88? It should be getting retired instead of worn.

Any thoughts or explanation on this?

anyone could wear 88 for the cowboys. its not a retired number.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i agree it should be retired after all irvin did at dallas

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I hate the cowboys and especialy didnt like them when irvin, smith, and aikman were playing. but he was one hell of a receiver. I thk yes they should have retired the number and especially not let the baby bryant to wear it

PokerOwned Veteran
    a lot of things jerra jones lets go on suck. like firing a two time superbowl coach, like keeping our current head coach even though he is barley competent enough to be a position coach. like pretending his gm skills are skillful

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    He needs to let all the crack smoke out the room before he can retire the "PlayMakers" number

Nobody wear the number 88 better than dusty dingleman,Best high school football player in the 90's.
    s

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    do not agree with what Bryant has done but Irvin was a loud mouth cry baby and still is

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    hey i,m str8 saints fan since early 80,s,but dallas did have great team with irving an emmet smith,aikman.cant denie facts,plus emmet is from pensacola an he was good plyr in his day.i believe his bank account testifies to that
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned God
    Well Irvin did have numerous altercations, offending the leagues rules and all.
    Coke head for sure, not my bizz but I say allow it.
    In a hundred years, there will be no numbers left!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast