Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66798.83

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    like dortmund shows in germany, bayern is good but not brillant, think chelsa will do it.. would bet 100? on it, found a side bet365 that doubel my first deposit. so i will spent the hole bonus money on chelsea. the quote is 3,75 for chelsea. iam a little big afraid, think it wouldnt end in 90min like all big games on wm,em and championsliga, this would destroy my dream.
    and chelsea has lots of players that never won a big title. and dont forget if they loose they dont play the championsligue next year. other point bayern plays at home, but their fans are not loud, so 18000 chelsea fans will roule there.

PokerOwned Veteren
    I think Chelsea will not use Nin?o torres to this match, he's not in his best time.

PokerOwned Veteren
    Drogba has done an amazing goal, he's the best player of Chelsea. Bayern lose a penalty.

PokerOwned Veteran

Chelsa Drogbar wins

like i posted before: The Game dont end in 90minutes like all big Finals ! And i was sure Chelsea make it !

Robben dont Score penality,..and at last Drogbar was the big Hero.

I searched long for the best quote for game. and find some deposit bonus and free Bets.
    I won 310? by putting 100? on Cup winner Chelsea ! (that bet include 120min+penalty). 3.1 quote ! for Bayern 1.4
    Think many loose their Bets by choosing Winner in 90 minutes. I was too afraid to bet on it. If u hat choosen Chelsa in 90 and would have lost and if winning a quote of 3.8
    so well done ! i choose Cup Winner Chelsa with 3.1 on PKRBETS ,.,,

Seasoned Veteran
    Well done to Chelsea, was a good game

PokerOwned God
    Who cares? This stuff is crazy. Why anyone would want to do it is beyond me.

PokerOwned Veteran
    HAHAHA finally Chelsea won!!!!!!!
    Go Chelsea!!!!!!
    Bayern failed a penalty in the match and when Bayern was winning the penalties failed 2 and lost hahaha

PokerOwned Veteran
    chelsea wins champions league 2012 vs bayern munich score 1:1

PokerOwned Veteran
    Baeyrn munich played much betterwhen chelsea but they can't won

PokerOwned Pro
    Bayer team of noobs last night.and chelsea play the uglyest footbal i evar seen.it was the nasty final ever.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast