Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Experienced Member

Centsports is a sham

In case anyone uses centsports i requested to and won my bracket for centsports 3 times. Waited 12 weeks, emailed them to say it was a slow summer (in march) and that it would come shortly. It never did despite maintaining my balance. If you play there, you're wasting your time and giving them revenue through ads. They make quite a bit of money based on traffic..

Website Worth: $55,969.83

Daily Pageviews: 25,557

Daily Ads Revenue: $76.67

Don't let these phonies make money without paying out!

Knight
    I don't know much about them. What is their story?

Experienced Member
    Supposed to be free sports betting. Basically sponsored by you viewing ads for bonuses on your bets. They have an elaborate way if you get enough cash to cash out. Once i got through that (and built a bankroll of 80 dollars from 10 cents) i wasn't paid. I don't want them making money off people when they don't honor their word.

Would have been a quick google search and you could have saved yourself some trouble. beenpaid.com, and others are good source for good sites. But, as these change quickly. What can you do. Sorry to hear you got burned. Nice idea tho. I may use it.

Experienced Member
    I had found others who actually got paid, but they were older posts. What can ya do.

PokerOwned Master
    I got paid from cent sports about $200 but I am also a magician with the english language