Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB Season 2011

Master Sergeant

MLB Season 2011

So far some surprises this year, cleveland and baltimore doing well, boston not so much. Texas looks like real powerhouse as well.

Master Sergeant
    In the NL, philies are playing like everyone thought with 4 ace pitchers on the squad, Colorado and St. Louis doing well also, but season is still young and anything can happen

PokerOwned Master
    the indians are 8-2 and rocking the american league, lets us all bow down to the magical power of the tribe

PokerOwned Master
    also texas is looknig very hot, i am calling it now, texas vs cleveland to go to the world series, and the tribe sweeps them 4-0, go Tribe!

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by gpacheco88 View Post
    i am calling it now, texas vs cleveland to go to the world series, and the tribe sweeps them 4-0, go Tribe!
    I'll take that bet

Master Sergeant
    dude calm down on the tribe, its way to early to know how any1 will finsih, espn writies all had redsox doing great this year and they started bad but its way too oooooooo early

PokerOwned Master
    yes the tribe hit a speed bump last night on their way to eternity but no fear, we played great but Harden played perfect, GO TRIBE

PokerOwned Master
    I wonder is anyone is going to come close to hitting .400 this year, i always hope for that, i thnk it would be a great accomplishment

Sergeant Major
    what do you guys think of mannny retiring? good or bad for the game? i hope he comes back, i bet you he will

Master Sergeant
    My angles are catchin on fire, beatin up on the tribe, even though tribe is playing tough the past two games were real close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast