Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

cam newton vs matthew stafford who would you take???

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Id take Stafford. He plays really well. Will be interesting if Cam can have a big season after a really good last season.

PokerOwned Master
    I would take matt right now i just dont know about cam

Seasoned Veteren
    I would take Stafford right now, he is a proven winner. If I am thinking long-term, then Cam Newton is my guy, and I think this kid has tremendous potential to be a real star.

PokerOwned Master
    I would take Stafford cause he is gonna go down as one of the most comparable guys to Tom Brady. Cam Newton will slow down and end up like Daunte Culpepper. When Cam is 28 heisnt gonna have the speed he has now. Stafford is going to get even better by then. So Stafford fo rnow and later even though Cam is inccredible

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Fellow Auburn Graduate... Hands down take Cam Newton.

This guy is a PROVEN winner and been successful on EVERY level he has been on.

I dont think people understand how much of a freak athlete he really is. He is bigger than the avg linebacker and much stronger and faster.

I think he def can approve his decision making through the air with more ball security but dont forget he BROKE MANNINGS TD record as a rookie. He has not been injury prone anywhere he has been, he has been taught to get his yards and go down. He did this countless of times at Auburn where he would get his 4,5,6 yards and just fall down.

He will also have weapons around him with a solid wr core and running backs galore.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    Fellow Auburn Graduate... Hands down take Cam Newton.

This guy is a PROVEN winner and been successful on EVERY level he has been on.

I dont think people understand how much of a freak athlete he really is. He is bigger than the avg linebacker and much stronger and faster.

I think he def can approve his decision making through the air with more ball security but dont forget he BROKE MANNINGS TD record as a rookie. He has not been injury prone anywhere he has been, he has been taught to get his yards and go down. He did this countless of times at Auburn where he would get his 4,5,6 yards and just fall down.

He will also have weapons around him with a solid wr core and running backs galore.
    Also Cam Newton just turned 22 he has ALOT of years ahead of him if he can stay healthy

Elite PokerOwned Member
    id take Cam Newton although Staffords good himself Newton is a strait up stud!

cam newton all the way he is deffinitly a better quarterback no doubt
    Last edited by pzz901; 05-29-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Banned
    i would take neither, not elite at all, but good for a mediocre team.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast