Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Tom Brady

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    Also Cam Newton just turned 22 he has ALOT of years ahead of him if he can stay healthy
    Can't really bring the age into this one seeing as Stafford is only 24. Dude is hands down the best young qb in the game right now, and his stock is only rising.

Banned
    Cam newton all day did you forget stafford is injury prone?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FeeedTheFisssh View Post
    Can't really bring the age into this one seeing as Stafford is only 24. Dude is hands down the best young qb in the game right now, and his stock is only rising.
    Best young qb in the game????? You have to be kidding me? I can name 3-5 other qbs that have better numbers and done more in equal amount of years in the NFL. What has Stafford ever done let alone manage to play a full season?

I would Take Cam and its not even close. Hes already playing great and his ceiling is way higher than Stafford imo.

I think people forget when looking at Staffords stats that alot of his yards come from lobbing a deep ball to Megatron into like double coverage, and Megatron comes down with it.

Not saying that Stafford is bad but imo Cam is just as good throwing the ball as Stafford. Combining that with Cam's athletic capabilities in running the ball it makes him the better QB to have.

Seasoned Veteran
    Cant' say i saw a glimpse of the injuries last year. If anyone has a bigger risk of injury its cam, with his running abilities.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    This shouldnt even be open for discussion honestly. Cam Newton has light years more upside and probably is already better than Stafford and has only had 1 season that consisted of a SHORT OFFSEASON, NO OTA, ECT....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Cant' say i saw a glimpse of the injuries last year. If anyone has a bigger risk of injury its cam, with his running abilities.
    I watched/went to every single game while he was at Auburn and went to 5 Panthers home games last year. Cam Newton is bigger than ANY linebacker on the field. Plus if you actually watch Cam you will see that he is one of the best in getting his yards and going straight down and not taking hits. He can clearly run over defensive backs and take/hold his own with any linebacker in the league. While Stafford gets sacked from the blindside hes dislocating his shoulder again and out for 6 weeks.

Stafford had a hand injury last year. Its why he was wearing gloves for a period during the season. He couldnt grip the ball properly without the gloves due to whatever bandage was on his finger/s.

He played 3 games in 2010 and 10 in 2009. Sure he played all 16 last year but played through an injury. His injury history isnt good.

PokerOwned Veteren
    id take newton because stafford is more injury prone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast