Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

cam newton of the panthers will be one of the best qb when it all said and done

my panthers didnt win yesterday but they look pretty dam good going against the champs, i wa a little skeptical about newton at first, but this guy is the real deal..he will be of the great qbs when it all said and done..

PokerOwned Master
    he is playing very well, but you cant say he will be great yet, alot yet to prove and he can still get injuryed or not hve the right team around him. Many qbs start hot then fade off once defensive coordinators can exploit their weaknesses, oh yeah and he is 0-2

PokerOwned Veteran
    I live in Oregon (go ducks) and followed him all of last year. Two 400 yard games this year. He's got the tools, but it may take him some time to adjust. It will be interesting to see him all year.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Cam Newton has been very impressive this year but it hasn't resulted in any wins so far. Should be an interesting rest of the season and he is one to keep an eye on.

A big downfall people have is writing off someone to soon, or as they say counting their chickens before they hatch. Sure the guy started off outstandingly, but no need to jump to conclusions and say he will be one of the best of all time.

He obviously has the tools to get there but im sure many people just as talented as him prob havent even made it 2 seasons as a pro.

Banned
    yea he has alot of talented receivers to throw to, but not a great overall team, but he has sick potential

Sergeant
    Scam Newton. He's a piece of crap.

PokerOwned God
    I have been impressed so far, but I think it's a little early to say he will be great. But, I am one of those people that thought he would fall flat on his face, so far, so good.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadChomsky View Post
    Scam Newton. He's a piece of crap.
    and i guess you a saint..take it somewhere else loser..i hope you are not a fan of som nay of these other team who actually have convicted felosn on their roster

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    my panthers didnt win yesterday but they look pretty dam good going against the champs, i wa a little skeptical about newton at first, but this guy is the real deal..he will be of the great qbs when it all said and done..
    Well people said Cutler was going to be a great QB for the Bears and we have not seen it yet!! Like Prawney said the opposite can also can happen. Hyping a player up and not seeing the results

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast