Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Best murderers who were also NFL players

This needs to be a dedicated topic.

#1: OJ Simpson (he will never lose this position)
    #2: Rae Carruth
    #3: Ray Lewis
    #4: Aaron Hernandez
    #5: Michael Vick

I think Hernandez has potential to move up to #2. Who did I miss?

Pretty sure Aaron should be moved up as he is turning out to be a serial killer.

That is a tremendous new avatar...outstanding

OJ killed 2 people in a fit of rage. Rae Carruth conspired to kill his pregnant wife. Ray Lewis killed 2 people during a fight at a night club.

Hernandez is a damn serial killer. He executed his friend in cold blood because he couldnt trust him. He shot his friend on the way home from a strip club and the dude lost an eye. He possibly killed 2 people last year after a fight in a club and god knows how many other people he has killed.

Hernandez is easy #1. Sure the other people on the list have killed people but Hernandez is the only true murderer.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Yup, Hernandez is def. #1. When everything is all said and done the list might be even longer. I guess millions of $$$ isn't enough if you like to kill people....

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

But how many actually got away with it? OJ will always be # 1

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Zab
    Hernandez is #1

Marvin Harrison – one of the NFL's all-time great wide receivers, Harrison was accused not once, but twice, of shooting the same guy. The second time, before the man died, as he lay in the street, he told police that it was Marvin Harrison who shot him (for the second time). Harrison was never charged. It is unclear why.

Brian Blades – Former Seahawks WR was involved in a disagreement with a cousin. After going home to retrieve his gun, the gun accidentally discharged during a struggle and the cousin died. After being found guilty of manslaughter by a jury, the verdict was overturned by a judge, who apparently thinks arguing with someone, going home and getting a gun, having a physical altercation, and discharging the gun resulting in death is an "accident."

Anthony Wayne Smith – Former Raider lineman who has been charged with 4 murders over a nine year span, which I believe would make Smith the first NFL player/serial killer.

Jovan Belcher - Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend last season before driving to Arrowhead stadium and turning the gun on himself
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    We can all thank Ace Ventura that Ray Finkle cannot be added to that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

Marvin Harrison – one of the NFL's all-time great wide receivers, Harrison was accused not once, but twice, of shooting the same guy. The second time, before the man died, as he lay in the street, he told police that it was Marvin Harrison who shot him (for the second time). Harrison was never charged. It is unclear why.
    Wow that is just nuts.
    I think its becoming pretty clear, guns don't kill people, the NFL kills people.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    wow that is crazy!! there are probably a few more we dont even know about!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast