Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Experienced Member

Bobcats Basketball

Do any of y'all watch basketball? If so, how about the run the Bobcats have been on recently. I live in North Carolina, so I naturally have kept up with them for the last few years. I have never been a true fan because they always disappointed me with their play late in the game. This year they have seemed to improve a lot on the inside, outside, and their defense.

PokerOwned Veteran
    it should be exciting to see the bobcats in the nba playoffs

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Big all is a beast but dont see them getting past the second round

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by pallen0716 View Post
    Do any of y'all watch basketball? If so, how about the run the Bobcats have been on recently. I live in North Carolina, so I naturally have kept up with them for the last few years. I have never been a true fan because they always disappointed me with their play late in the game. This year they have seemed to improve a lot on the inside, outside, and their defense.
    ha ha i thought i was the only fan on here..welcome to the fan club i am from charlotte, how about the panther run this year as well...charlotte sports are becoming respectable as of late..hard to imagine..lol..gl on here

PokerOwned Demi-God
    They put up a good fight, just not enough talent

PokerOwned Master
    i thought it was a great season for the bobcats regardless of being sweep by the heat