Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Every is talking about the players Browns will get in the draft..... Imagine what they can do with a top 5 pick and one in the 20's. Around 18 months ago they picked 3rd and 22nd in the 2012 Draft and came away with T-Rich(who they just traded), and Weeden ( a 30 yr old in his 2nd year that looks like a bust).

I know they have new ownership and all that, but i will believe Browns will make good use of those picks when i see it.

Lombardi is a clown.

He will find a way to screw it up.

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    i think the browns need a new name or stadium or something. you would think they suck every year and not get quality picks in the draft
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

RNG
    Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs015 View Post
    Lol at comparing 3rd overal pick to 22nd overal pick....

It would be fine if they got multiple picks but thye didnt, they got one pick which will be at the end of the 1st round...
    You can't judge a player by what pick they were. Was Alex Smith worth a 1st round pick when he went to the Chiefs? Richardson was drafted too high and like I said, you can't live in the past and make decisions according to that. And what do you mean end of 1st round? You really think the Colts are that good?

PokerOwned Pro
    If they tank this year and traded for the colts first round they are looking good for this upcoming draft. Especially if the colts don't do well and get a high pick they could potentially get two top ten picks of the 2014 draft.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12