Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65078.03

Brothers on the same team!

Seth and stephen curry is on the Dubs roster. Hopefully Seth will make the 12 man roster. Oh yeah, WE GOT IGGY. Watch out Heat! This is our year!

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Why wouldn't Seth make the roster? Great all around player and he's used to playing up tempo.

GS is a fun fun team to watch with those two, Iggy, Thompson, and the LEGENDARY FESTUS EZILI!!!!

PokerOwned God
    Dude I am a new golden state fan now because of this I grew up literally with these guys at the YMCA in charlotte, hs and watching their dad play a great family the curry's are I wish them the best

Dont forget Bogut, David Lee, and second year phenom Harrison Barnes! Monster line up with iggy Curry and thompson.We are no longer The lakers little brothers. going to make them our bitch this year.
    Last edited by DuckU408; 10-08-2013 at 01:24 PM.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

As long as Bogut stays off the FT line you're fine.

Oh yeah and dont forget the Loudest Crowd in the NBA. The Oracle baby. We Believe!

They are a fun team to watch, and the playoff run was great - I really thought they could get past SA.

Experienced Member
    never been to a bbball game

PokerOwned Veteran
    crazy. that would be some fun stuff right there.

PokerOwned Master
    the Warriors are scummy as hell, Oakland is a JOKE