Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well i think it ended up being a good dunk competition. They hyped up Blake a little to much though and i think the other competetors didnt have a chance from the get go..But overall some nice dunks stuff i have never seen before i enjoyed it!

Experienced Member
    they made a poor choice in having griffen in the contest he was trerrible and only won on popularity not skill

I have come the the conclusion that the Dunk contest is nothing more than a publicity stunt for mega allstars these days, where it used to be a real contest where players were really judged by their talents, these days the winner is pre-determined before the contest even starts and its nothing more than a prop show, which is why there is only one mega superstar in the dunk contest each year, and that person wins it, each year,.

Banned
    I enjoyed the first 360 dunk blake threw down, but jumping over the hood of a car isnt that special

Corporal
    The nba is so rigged, Griffin should have gotten last but because of his name he got first! Last time I waste my time on this garbage league for a long time.

mcgee was robbed in that contest.. blake. nothing special

PokerOwned Pro
    blake griffin is a boss man and he is having the best rookie season since mj

what do you mean best rookie season? what about lebron, or iverson, Tyreke Evans, shaq, duncan??? they all had better rookie seasons

as he's very overrated. and his team suck

Knight-Lieutenant
    I like Blake Griffin he's a good dunker in game but I honestly think DeMar DeRozan got robbed they hyped Blake Griffin too much and the winner is based on the fan voting. And it's his homecourt btw

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast