Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hockey is a racist sports. why there are no black players.

I saw the first black player playing hockey today. that would be 34 years that i seen one playing.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

How dare you neglect to mention Grant Fuhr.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

its not racist hahaha....they just dont like the cold imo....ive actually asked a few blacks friends and thats what they said "fact"

ok fine, it is still a racist sports, how come there is no asians playing? In football we have Dat nguyen, In baseball we have Tsuyoshi Shinjo, In basketball we have jeremy LIn, In Tennis we have Michael Chang, In Golf we have Tiger Woods and Wie, In the UFC we have Nam Phan, Wrestling we have Fatu,In handball we have the great Kota Ozawa.But in hockey not a single Asian player, Its a Racist Leauge. IM Asians, i wanted to play in the NHL but they told me to fuck off, "we dont want your kind playing for us" racist pigs.
    Last edited by DuckU408; 03-02-2014 at 12:57 PM.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    hockey is not a racist sports most kids play basketball,football,baseball growing up hockey is a cheap sports it cost alot of money to buy everything like skates,ice time,sticks,gloves,pads

PokerOwned Master
    there's around 27 black players and about 8 asian in the nhl

PokerOwned Veteran
    Its bc black people would rather play more baller sports like nba football than some lame hockey ha

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Maybe you just suck at hockey.

PokerOwned Pro
    If there were more black or asian players in the world, then there would be more professionals. Use your head.

PokerOwned Veteran
    first off how many Asians live in Canada?..thats a country where you grow up with hockey all around you..here in the states its not as popular as the other sports so many kids don't get involved...and in my city there isn't enough $$ or interest to have hockey teams in the high schools (where many kids get introduced to sports)..hockey costs a lot of money to play so you take out a big chunk of ppl in our society who cant afford it...theres a lot of reasons why there is few black and Asians in pro hockey and I half to say I don't think that the league being racist is one of them

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast