Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

WSOP ME FT betting thread

Looking @ the FT with players and chip stacks, here is my take. Lets weed out guys who are over-valued. Farber and Reiss the Beast are both not going to win imo; and while Newhouse and Bennefield are super low, both are worth a tiny bet because of their odds and the fact that one of them likely doubles and has a decent chance. I like Loosli, and thats why I ended up putting another bet on him. Here is a pic of my tiny little bets. WSOP ME bets.jpg

Survey Master
    i think loosli gonna make the win also man but my other favs are tran n farber

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    i think loosli gonna make the win also man but my other favs are tran n farber
    Farber is pretty cool, and I am rooting for him; I just dont think he has enough game to win. I have heard that he has gotten some pretty sick coaching the past few months from people like Selbst, Lamb, and a few others. Having said that, I just dont think he is seasoned enough or skilled enough. Dude has style and I would party with him though.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Looking @ the FT with players and chip stacks, here is my take. Lets weed out guys who are over-valued. Farber and Reiss the Beast are both not going to win imo; and while Newhouse and Bennefield are super low, both are worth a tiny bet because of their odds and the fact that one of them likely doubles and has a decent chance. I like Loosli, and thats why I ended up putting another bet on him. Here is a pic of my tiny little bets. WSOP ME bets.jpg
    Boy you really nailed this one. LOL, well played. "Farber and Reiss the Beast are both not going to win imo" only cuz only one can win, ding dong