Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66245.6

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    if you're talking about european footbal (soccer), then bayern munchen!! for sure - best team

PokerOwned Veteran
    barcalona is in my eyes the biggest club! with the best players(bad that the only dutch get hired by shalke)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    STEELERS definitely by far has the biggest n most worldwide fan base im sure. Hell u can see Terrible Towells waving from here to afghanastan.

PokerOwned Veteran
    steelers or dallas its tough to say both have huge fan bases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yes football actually is the same as "soccer" and what you're talking about American footbal doesn't have the exclusivity of the name just cause 2 fat retarteds decided to name it after that

PokerOwned Veteran
    Leeds united, definately the biggest, then celtic

PokerOwned Pro
    I realize this is effectively just the inverse of what I said in the "favorite player thread" but seriously, it annoys me when people use best(in this case biggest) and favorite interchangeably. Whether this is the fault of the OP or people responding is impossible to know, but I just had to say that.

Props to beerzy who is totally on point. Football doesn't even make sense as a name for American Football, each team only has 2 guys that touch the ball with their feet. And why does every thread about soccer have to filled with morons talking about why they don't like it or how the name makes no sense (to them). Personally, I love the NFL, but I don't see soccer fans going to threads about American Football and bashing it.

PokerOwned Pro
    Biggest clubs in the world are (in no particular order): Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Manchester United.

That is a FACT!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    Real Madrid

PokerOwned Veteran

who want to know a candidate to win the World Cup in Chelsea, watch ... CORINTHIANS - Champion of the Copa Libertadores - 2012 (Portuguese translation) is that it is twisted!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast