Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sergeant

Best Sports Town

With all thats happened this in the last 8 years, you cannot deny that Boston is the cream of the crop in sports. Red Sox, Pats, Celtics....whats gonna happen when the Bruins finally break through

Zab
    DETROIT!!! (Without the Lions and Tigers and Pistons we're pretty good )
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant
    Detroit>? huh? Sure the Red Wings are solid year in and year out, but we are discussing over the last ten years. Lions were the worst team in history of football a few years back, Tigers completely underachieve and the Piston have been rebuilding for a decade it seems.

Zab
    Hey no making fun of my Lions
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant
    The lions are hte only Detroit team with and upswing. I will give ya most Michigan college teams are respectable though

Sergeant
    toronto ontairo canada has to be the best sprots town in the world let olone our country they have the biggest hockey league for jrs and football is huge all sports are show cased asa a main event its kinda of funny if ya think about it even curling is huge but us candains take pride in our sports and our athletes we send them all over the world

Corporal
    PITTSBURGH... GO STEELERS! what ever game they play steeler fans are everywhere

Sergeant
    Can we get some haters here? Patriots are gonna win the super bowl. Red Sox are now the most dominant team in Baseball on paper and the Celtics best record in NBA.

Master Sergeant
    PACKERS!!!!! BADGERS!!!!! BUCKS!!!!!! Lambeau is the single greatest sporst venue in any sport...fans are the most knowledgeable and very nice....ask any sports broadcaster....

Sergeant
    Had to go to Kansas City to overse a construction project back in 2004 spent 9 months there and never saw a city that supported a losing team like they had just won 3 back to back Super Bowls It really impressed me. Also love Detroit and the fans spent my summers there when young and to this day I'm still a fan...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast