Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66774.25

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    The Warriors look like a team that could either win it all or get crushed my 30 to the worst team in the league.

That's what makes this playoffs so much fun to watch.

Also the bulls ever beating the heat with all their injuries seemed impossible!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I dont like the Warriors chances if Curry is hobbling. Also, Green does such a good job on Curry. It makes it tough for Curry to do anything. I also dont like how Jack is playing, too many mistakes on both offense and defense. Bulls look done (thanks Rose) and Pacers defense is soooo good. I want to see how the Heat will play against them. A lot of teams like to double Lebron or crowd him and he just passes it to the open 3. With Paul George guarding him, other players just have to stick to their guys and let Lebron shoot it 30 times. Pacers will have a tough time scoring but at least they'll be in the games.

Seasoned Veteran
    go knicks only team that beat the heat knicks rule

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by NDIRISH View Post
    go knicks only team that beat the heat knicks rule
    The only couple of games that you watched? lol

Curry Curry Curry Curry,Warrriorss, Warrrriorrrs, Warrrrriorrrrrrssss.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Very nice game for Curry and huge win for the Warriors. They dont look good on offense but Im glad they are going to the mismatches with Parker guarding Barnes. This offense is good when they are in rhythm. When you have refs that call a lot of fouls, the game slows down which favors the Spurs.

This was a huge win for the Warriors for one reason: They won a game without hitting 100 points. THAT is a huge confidence boost going forward.

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Living in Chicago and enduring the D Rose bullshit. I think I am the proudest I have been to be a Bulls fan since Jordan.

Experienced Member
    D Rose is the biggest pussy ever.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by 2incher View Post
    D Rose is the biggest pussy ever.
    +100, I can't believe this guy just wimped out. Everyone that defends him says he has too look out for his future and its about 10 years from now. Does that mean he won't play til then? Injuries will happen when they will happen, its part of the game. If you can't get into a playoff series when each game really matters, then you shouldn't be playing at all. Why should he play in the preason, or even next season. This team will make the playoffs without him. Then once they do, he shouldn't even play then because he has to look out for himself and his future.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast