Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62280.2

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball Fever

Baseball Fever

We are now approaching Our Countries Greatest time of the year Baseball Season!!!

I believe this year is going to be one of the greatest seasons we have seen in recent memory, and that is saying something.

There are many organizations that have been building to this pinnacle year for the past 5 years! We as the fans, I predict, are going to see some amazing records set and broken in one year!!! First prediction: Josh Hamilton hits 77 HR's! Bang!!! How about them apples

So what is everyone's thoughts?

PLAY BALL

I predict the Reds will win the World series. Cincinnati Reds 2013 World Series Champions. It is their year. That is my prediction.

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah i have to agree with you aces the reds is my team and they will win it this year go reds!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah its deff time of the reds woooooohooooo

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Go Cubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always a Cub fan in the bunch. I admit your fans have to be considered the most dedicated fans of all time! I think If I was a Cub fan they would have done admitted me into psych. care

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think the Dodgers are going to win it all. Other than that, I dont think i'll watch any game.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    I predict the Reds will win the World series. Cincinnati Reds 2013 World Series Champions. It is their year. That is my prediction.
    Agree 100% that the Cincinnati Reds will win the Championship this year, mark these words, it is Reds fever this season and no one is ready for us.

PokerOwned Veteran
    my minnesota team is going to be junk thisn year man im sick of us doing nothing

PokerOwned Veteran
    something needs to be done with this team and thats not meaning getting rid of mauer or justin

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast