Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66165.21

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball Fever

PokerOwned Demi-God
    What about the WBC? Some good ball going on there. Netherlands beats Cuba!!!! US Baseball fans need to start getting into this.

PokerOwned Master
    I hope this season goes witout any major scandals or players testing positive for hgh or any banned substances.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    as long as the yanks lose im happy...always hated them

PokerOwned Veteran
    Kansas City Royals watch out 1 lost in spring training

I finally secured my opening day tickets for the Reds game. This season is going to be a great season and I can't wait for opening day!

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    I finally secured my opening day tickets for the Reds game. This season is going to be a great season and I can't wait for opening day!
    I want to go to opening day. I'm jealous.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    Reds are going to be awesome this year. I cant wait to get back out to great american. NateVest, what do you think about Chapman as a starter if that is where they put him. I think they should have left him as closer.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    We are now approaching Our Countries Greatest time of the year Baseball Season!!!

I believe this year is going to be one of the greatest seasons we have seen in recent memory, and that is saying something.

There are many organizations that have been building to this pinnacle year for the past 5 years! We as the fans, I predict, are going to see some amazing records set and broken in one year!!! First prediction: Josh Hamilton hits 77 HR's! Bang!!! How about them apples

So what is everyone's thoughts?

PLAY BALL

You are on crack.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Josh Hamilton hits 77 HRs????? Here's a prediction: he doesn't even get half that amount.

PokerOwned Veteran
    im a twins guy myself and your right what happened why did they go away from winning, oh prob. cuz they cant afford anybody now that they gave joey a bunch of money to not produce as much

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast