Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baseball

Experienced Member

Baseball

Rangers swept the Cardinals! They look to be getting back on the right track after losing six straight a couple weeks ago.

Banned
    I definitely didn't see a sweep coming here. Even though they lost 6 straight a couple weeks ago, they're still sittin in first place in the AL West.

Seasoned Veteran
    there's a lot of parity in baseball this year. i think there's about 7-9 teams who have a good shot at winning the WS

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by joeynizzle View Post
    Rangers swept the Cardinals! They look to be getting back on the right track after losing six straight a couple weeks ago.
    Wow Cardinals never get swept

PokerOwned Veteran
    Dodgers have now won five straight. Phillies on their schedule next. Kershaw got his first win since may tonight. Shows how inept their offense was early in the season. And in the nobody cares news my Oregon Ducks narrowly escapes violations without a bowl ban.

igor23

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Looking right now like both wild cards are coming out of the NL Central. The Nats really need Harper back and have a huge 2nd half. Gotta like what Pittsburgh is doing though.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Pittsburgh Pirates are at a historical high. Haven't they had something like 12 straight seasons below .500 I hope it continues for them.

igor23

Pirates will make to the playoff this year. they are for real.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Despite last night, Dodgers look like they will come together well the second half of the season, they could be tough in the post season

PokerOwned Pro
    I have to also through in props to the Pirates, this should be the year they don't collapse in August- September

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast