Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Baltimore or new England?

who will win the afc and come out on top to advance to super bowl?

Experienced Member
    Hate to say it , but it looks like the Pats .

I say Baltimore, watch and see Ray Lewis will not go out losing

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Pats ainec.

Im happy Ray Lewis is back. He is nothing buy a liability in the passing game. Hope he plays every snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Im happy Ray Lewis is back. He is nothing buy a liability in the passing game. Hope he plays every snap.
    we will chat after the game but don't hide when Ravens win........

I mean does anyone have any legit arguement in favour of the Ravens other than " Ray Lewis retiring will make the Ravens play hard and win"

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I mean does anyone have any legit arguement in favour of the Ravens other than " Ray Lewis retiring will make the Ravens play hard and win"
    sometimes 1 player can motivate a team, look at Jesus, nobody believed in him and now ..................................

This OLD Ravens D will be done after 1 half of the Pats Hyper No Huddle Offense.

I mean looking more in depth at it if you compare both Defenses, the Pats give up 373 yards per game while Ravens give up 350 yards per game. That is broken down into Pats (271 pass yards per game, 102 rush yards per game) and Ravens (228 pass yards per game, 122 rush yards per game). Pats give up 20.7 points per game while Ravens give up 21.5 points per game (Pats traded for Aqib Talib in week 8 and the 7 games he has played and the Pats reformed their Secondary they are averaging giving up 18.5 points per game). Pats D has 20 Interceptions and 21 Fumbles for 41 Takeaways, Ravens have 13 Interceptions and 12 Fumbles for 25 Takeaways.

Then Switching to Offense Patriots have 428 yards per game while Ravens have 352 yards per game. Breaking down into Patriots ( 291 Pass yards per game, 137 Rush Yards per game) and Ravens (234 Pass yards per game, 119 Rush Yards per game). Patriots average 34.8 points per game while Ravens average 24.9 points per game.

Breaking down the passing stats the Patriots had 402 completions from 641 attempts for a 62.7% completion rate, they had 4662 total yards for 7.6 yards per attempt, 34 TD's 9 INT's and 27 sacks. For the Ravens it was 334 completions out of 560 attempts for a 59.6 completion %, a total of 3739 yards for 7.1 yards per attempt, 22 TD's 11 INT's 38 Sacks.

Breaking Down the Rushing stats we have Patriots 523 attempts for 2184 yards, 4.2 yards per attempt, 25 TD's, 137 yards per game and 6 fumbles(3 lost). For the Ravens 444 attempts for 1901 yards, 4.3 yards per attempt, 17 TD's, 119 yards per game and 4 fumbles (1 lost).

Just going by straight facts Pats have a slightly worse D in Yards allowed but a slightly better D in Points allowed. The Ravens advantage in yards allowed comes from giving up less passing yards which is to be expected as the Patriots with a higher scoring offense will likely have larger leads against their opposition leading to their opponents throwing more against them. Overall i give advantage on D to Pats, this isnt the same Ravens D's you are used to for the last few years, Pats D are giving up less points and have considerably more takeaways.

On Offense its not even close, Pats gain like 75 more yards per game, gaining more yards than the Ravens in both passing and rushing and score a crazy 10 points more per game. Teams are tied on 16 giveaways.

There is no aspect of this game where Ravens have the advantage, grasping at straws they have better Special Teams. As they say though you still have to play the games, and things could bounce the Ravens way and they might come away with a win, but there is no actual logical reason you can put forward for the Ravens winning this game.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast